Dispatch 2

Quick answers to some questions, and a little advice/guidance

Dispatch 2:

I will make this one direct and to the point and try to answer some questions for those asking.
I remain anonymous due to fear of actual retaliation from law enforcement and government. I’m less concerned by the government, because all I’m doing is speaking on well known issues. As for law enforcement, other officers won’t like this. They would rather someone be shut up permanently, than perpetuate what is going on against them. Especially someone choosing to speak out publicly because the system is corrupt.

This may upset many of you, but not all cops are bad. The good ones won’t speak out in fear of losing their job, their income, and their ability to take care of their family. The good ones you don’t see acting in what is currently going on. You don’t hear from them. They are just as scared. I made a decision to leave of my own free will to avoid a mark on me. I don’t need my future ruined. That’s why those that are good and still working won’t speak out. They would be fired and marked as such. I’m in a unique situation where I can now speak out. Yes I am unemployed. I am searching for a job, but I’m lucky I have what I do in my savings account to take care of myself. Many others would not be able to handle this is they spoke out and were fired, especially the further along in their careers they are. I did not stay because the job did not align with me morally, and ethically. I had seen it and felt those emotions growing for some time.

We must remain strong. The government has acted and will act against us. What is the most unique thing about our country though? Our constitution. Our right to assemble, to protest, and  free speech. The Revolutionary War was started on less and look what it led to. I do not condone violence. Until they act in utmost violence like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pot, we should not act back in any physical way. They will drop the hammer, they will destroy this movement before it can progress to the point where change can truly happen. 

My political views are my own but I will say this publicly I had identified as a Republican, look at those now who are speaking out against the police, against the president,  and also against the Federal Military, and national guard response. Look at those standing with US, THE PEOPLE. No matter who you truly support politically look at those who are speaking out on our behalf and acting. AOC, Bernie, Obama, and the senators today that spoke out as well. Change can happen before an election. But we are very lucky it is an election year and if nothing happens to change between now and then, we still have our chance. 

You hold the best tool of all in your hand. Your phone. Look at what over the past weeks, months, and years, has been recorded and used as evidence. What is it that cops always freak out about when it’s put in their face? Your phone. Record, do not instigate, be weary of your language used, be more professional and courteous than they are. If they’re still acting unjustly and only furthering the negativity of the situation stay above them. Don’t stoop to their level. You condemn their actions with being better than them, and ensuring you accurately record the evidence surrounding the situation.

There is hope, we can create change, and we will. Do not stop speaking out. Your voice has effect, it cannot be silenced. The people of the United States of America, the citizens, we control this country, it’s leaders, it’s Law Enforcement. They are here to serve us. So let’s make that happen. No more oppression, no more tyranny, no more injustice.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dispatch 1

Dispatch 4

Dispatch 3